Web Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Dent Removal Prices - Learn More

Published Dec 20, 21
3 min read

Dent Removal Prices



" We brought in our Chevy Volt with moderate hail damage. It came out the next day looking brand brand-new! In addition to quality work, Nate is simply a friendly man and seems actually into his work."

It is not a matter of camouflaging the damage; we make dings and dents disappear - without the requirement for paint or body fillers. With this special procedure, we restore your vehicle's appearance at a fraction of the expense and turnaround time of conventional body shop repair work. Our specialist technicians utilize custom-made tools to gain access behind the broken area and gently massage the metal back to its original state - paintless dent repair price.

Specifically made tools and techniques for PDR have been established to get rid of dents, frequently up to the size of a football, from nearly any panel of a vehicle. No sanding, body filler or repainting is needed. When the process is complete the dent is no longer noticeable.

Dent Removal Prices

Paintless Dent Repair is the only method to repair a dent and still keep your factory paint. On small dents, in many cases, yes.

The most important elements in determining if a dent can be repaired by Paintless Dent Repair are depth and location. On the other hand, some damages that are as small as a penny, but very deep, can not be repaired using Paintless Dent Repair due to the fact that the metal is too stretched.

The most common damages repaired are the size of a golf ball and under. About 95% of small dents can be fixed, leaving about 5% of minor dents that can't be fixed due to depth or place. Locations such as some quarter panel opening lips, some forward areas of heavily braced hoods, or the very edges of some panels are examples of bad places.

Dent Removal Prices - More Info

Prices differ on a per dent basis from one 1" dent to three 1" dents. The cost per dent on 4 or more dents is even lower per dent due to the fact that of the multi-dent discount that Dent Solution uses. dent fixing cost. Consider this, a body store will charge around $600 on average per panel to paint and to repair a 1" dent.

The expense savings for one 1" dent is about 80%. Cost to the customer to repair three 1" damages or less is a minimum $125.

A 1" dent would be $79 and each additional dent would be half that if they are the very same size or smaller $39. Cost to the consumer for numerous damages that vary from 3"-8" dents will require a professional to prepare the estimate.

Dent Removal Prices - Learn More

Take into account that you would not want a plumbing to do heart surgery. Electric cars, side air bags, car design, and the introduction of all-aluminum vehicles and trucks have actually started to weed out the business that don't constantly educate themselves on the changes necessary to perform repairs safely and correctly.

Keep in mind the savings of paint-less dent repair overall compared to conventional repair and use paintless dent repair to keep your vehicle looking factory fresh. No two dents are ever alike.

That is a specific size dent, and the severity of the weight of the door, the sharpness of the door edge all contribute as critical aspects to what the dent would look like. Another dent that might be the same size was made by your family members' kid getting a hammer swinging it and inadvertently releasing it, striking your vehicle.

Dent Removal Prices - More Info

Paintless Dent Removal PricesCost For Paintless Dent Repair


Even though they look the exact same size, they are totally different damages needing two various ways of removal to render a best repair. Another factor to consider is the place of the dent. One car might have been manufactured with braces and another without. Braces can appear in different locations on different vehicles.

Navigation

Home